To keep the communities we serve up-to-date with our progress, we publish a sustainability report every year. Our reports cover a variety of topics such as society, customers, our people and finance.
Highlights from the 2017 report include:
- 9,000 new seats added to Great Northern and Thameslink
- Over 10,000 individuals and groups provided feedback on the 2018 timetable consultation
- An investment of £25,691 of time to community groups/charities
- 105 stations and two train fleets with free WiFi
- £517 million invested in new trains, with a further £200 million invested in the development of the new fleet for the Moorgate line