Find Thameslink timetables by station, download train times and create your own custom pocket timetable.
You can also create your own timetable with personalised dates, times and destinations.
Timetables from 20 May 2018
Major timetable changes will take place and the times of every train will change. Please see the RailPlan20/20 website for more information on what these changes mean for you.
The following Monday to Friday trains will transfer operator from Southern to Thameslink on Sunday 10 December 2017:
- 05:52 Littlehampton to London Bridge
- 06:33 Horsham to London Bridge
- 06:29 Littlehampton to London Bridge
- 07:53 London Bridge to Brighton
- 08:02 London Bridge to Horsham
- 08:28 London Bridge to Horsham
- 09:29 Horsham to London Bridge
- 10:00 Horsham to London Bridge
- 10:57 London Bridge to Horsham
- 11:27 London Bridge to Horsham
- 12:28 Horsham to London Bridge
- 13:00 Horsham to London Bridge
- 13:57 London Bridge to Horsham
- 14:27 London Bridge to Horsham
- 15:30 Horsham to London Bridge
- 15:58 Horsham to London Bridge
- 16:57 London Bridge to Littlehampton
- 17:41 London Bridge to Littlehampton
The new timetable will start from 31 December 2017 after Christmas engineering work on the central London section of the route is complete. Monday to Friday trains will operate to a revised timetable all day between London St Pancras International and London Blackfriars. There are no changes to services on Saturday or Sunday.
Frequently asked questions
My train has changed from a Southern service to a Thameslink service and I hold a “Southern only ticket”. Is my ticket still valid?
If your ticket says 'Not Gatwick Express' or 'Any Permitted' then you can continue to travel as usual. If you have a 'Southern only' ticket, this will be valid for travel up until 31st January 2018 on the new Thameslink trains. After this time, you will need to change your ticket for a ticket that says 'Not Gatwick Express' or 'Any Permitted'. Please speak to the staff in the ticket office on how to do this. If you hold a season ticket with an expiry date after 31st January, please visit the station to change your ticket free of charge as soon as possible.
Find your timetable
Search by the name of your station or station code to find your timetable. (For instance, ‘St Albans City’ or ‘SAC’)